Pages

Search blog and web

Guy already has a girlfriend who he lives with, but flirts with me at work

  • Thread Starter

This guy is showing all the signs that he likes me with all the signs of flirting but he has a girlfriend who he lives with, which he hasn't told me directly. I heard some guys in the office talking about him and his girlfriend and that's how I learned of it. I was very disappointed because I thought only single people would express interest in another person romantically, I thought this because he seemed decent and didn't come across as a player. I was wrong. Maybe he isn't a player, maybe he genuinely likes me or maybe he is a player who can't help an ego boost at somebody elses expense.


What do I do, leave him alone? What if he actually likes me, do I hold out or ignore this

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment