Pages

Search blog and web

gave infidelity books to ex's niece and...

I recently gave her all the books I used during the time I was trying to repair my first marriage, thinking them useful.

I'd tried to get the ex to read them with me and she said she would look at them but i never saw her read any of them.

So I asked the niece if she found the books useful for her own marriage, she with a cheating husband.

She said she read them all and had a MC plan with her H who also read them.

The interesting thing is that unprompted by me, she said that she commented to her aunt, my ex, that she read all the books I had given her on infidelity. before she could even ask my ex whether she had read them as well, the ex jumped in with comment like "Oh, he read all those books and tried to get me to read them, they're a waste of time."

I keep thinking about that quote from Socrates:

"The unexamined life is not worth living"

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment