Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do about this girl?

  • Thread Starter

I have a really close friend (girl). We have been friends for about a year now and we are really close. We pretty much talk every day. Since the last few days she not messaged me and when I message her, she responds with very short answers after a couple of hours. Whenever I try to talk to her, she says we will talk later, and then she doesn't talk. She has done this 2-3 times now.

I haven't done anything wrong. I called her out on it. I said to why she isn't talking to me. She said: "I want to be alone. Give me time".

So I said "Ok, take your time. If you need anything I'm here." And she said "Ok thank you"

So now 2 days have gone since that and still nothing from her. She is on Facebook and Whatsapp all day but she isn't taking to me. It doesn't sound like she wants to me alone. I don't understand and it is driving me insane.

I really care about her a lot and I honestly can't think straight. I get paranoid. Should I message her again or should I just wait. The wait is killing me because I don't know what the problem is. I'm really upset about the whole situation.

She's never done something like this before. Please advise.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment