Pages

Search blog and web

My friend purposely undermined me ?

  • Thread Starter

I have to start by saying that she is sort of a "spoiled" girl , her parents always gave her what she wanted and she's sort of wealthy - if that's an excuse - , anyway she lives in another city and I spent sometimes at her's for the holidays.
I got to know her friends and especially this one guy - whom I started flirting with every time we met.
When I told her I liked him , she started getting really upset. Now I now that you may think she liked him - but I am 100% sure she doesn't because she's totally losing it over his best friend whom she has photos of all over her room.
She started saying that I was crazy , she made a scene in the middle of the road when I said if we were going to meet him again , she was crying and holding a grudge and not talking to me and saying I had to shut up.
She refused to give me his number and made so I didn't meet him during my last days there.
She even pretended to invite him when she actually didn't ( when her friend said to her she was being crazy ) .
The last night the guy asked her if we wanted to join him for a drink with his mate and she made so we didn't meet him.
She even told me that's her life and her friends , not mines.
Now that I left she keeps bragging how she and that guy are hanging out and " sorry you aren't with us ".
Again I am sure she doesn't like him but why did she act like that ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment