Pages

Search blog and web

Shared sex toys?!

  • Thread Starter

OK, so I'm making this thread because sometimes I think some sexual things are a bit disgusting and it turns out they're actually more common than I realise and I'm the oddity for thinking they're weird. Normally I then try them and enjoy/get used to them, but this one...I need opinions, because I really don't think I'm in the minority here...

So I recently got 'official' with this guy I've been seeing for a while. We're both mid-twenties, and he is so much more experienced than me (I'm on 5, he's lost count). So we're experimenting with what few sex toys I have and he mentions how my vibrators kind of suck and that he has a better one in his cupboard. So I ask how many people he's used it on and he says two people... Now handcuffs, whips and things I can see sharing, but something that has been used inside not one, but two girls before me? I asked him if he'd use a cock ring or a fleshlight or something another guy had used and he looked at me like I was crazy, but then there are lots of double standards in sex I guess. Am I being a prude, being reluctant to use something that's...second hand? Again, if I was reading this I would totally think it was a troll post, but maybe this is actually pretty common? Clueless here!

TLDR: Vibrators that have been used on girls previously- fine or not fine?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment