Pages

Search blog and web

How to get rid of a guy?

  • Thread Starter

Met a guy on tinder from uni who I'd seen around a lot, met him once & blah blah happened. He's from america and went back there for the summer.
Kept talking to him a lot and snapchatting etc.

Eventually I realised that there was not too much point continuing because I can't have a relationship with someone from the USA, and no point being FWB because he wasn't that great tbh, not all that attractive (although we did get on v. well but that is not much help)

So I stopped replying on whatsapp (and I went away so didn't have time). A week later he messaged again, and yesterday tried to add me on FB (jeez)

How is best to let it go? I was just going to ignore the messages as I don't see him around too much anyway. But I dunno, what is nicest I suppose? Have no clue what his intentions are but.
Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment