Pages

Search blog and web

Advice needed on choosing a degree!

  • Thread Starter

I'm stuck with choosing a course to do at Uni since I'm going to have to apply within the next few months it's pretty urgent that I decide. The two I'm stuck between are English Literature and Film Studies, so I would either chose one of them to study or do a combined/joint degree.

I am very experienced in doing English Literature at GCSE and A level and its one subject I do enjoy but Film Studies is completely new to me and something I'd be interested in studying.

I was just wondering, for anyone out there who does film studies (or has done in the past) at university if you could give me an idea about what I'd be studying and what a degree in this course would lead to, etc?

And I also need help in deciding whether to do a single, combined or joint degree.

Please help me if you can :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment