Pages

Search blog and web

Near 56 Years And Going Strong, But Baby Sometimes You Push Me To The Edge...

I don't know why I'm here or maybe I do...Maybe this is my therapy or maybe I will just delete the dam thing later on...Either way I have opened up my mouth and am going through with it....Otherwise I would always feel I am a hypocrite....

First and foremost I expect no likes, no responses and hopefully no nasty words from anyone because of what has happened...That part is over...I was wrong and hurt and lost my temper...SA paid the price for it...This is a mistake that I cannot change anymore than any perfect person that may read this can reach around and pat themselves on the back...When I did this post I refer to I was in the middle of another stressful situation with my husband...She received my pent up emotion fury...She said something that hurt me, which I deserved, and the hurt that I have felt within with dealing with a sick man was machine gunned at her...Once again SA, I am sorry....But, like I say I will probably delete this too, but as of this minute it is necessary...

We have a wonderful marriage...We still make love like the Gods and who you younger generation are I am....Maybe too much I am, but so goes life...However, since May of 2013, I have had to learn to try and live with a man who is now forbidden to have some things in life...His diet has changed...He must be careful...Because of this and things he must and must not do I have become his policeman, warden, try to be lover, big mouth wife and a woman that wants to kick the sh*t out of him...This is not only observed by me, but our sons....

After a good cry, which I just had, and we are now cool, I believe that other women and possibly men may have to live in this same purgatory of being the helping hand, punishing bi**h and happy housewife at the same time and still retain their sanity......I could have put this on my website, which I was going to do, but then I thought "what good would it do"...Nobody reads it as I have it blocked and the other thing I would be doing is talking to myself...Yet, saying this I am sure that other women feel this same pain that I feel with growing older with an aging man who can't accept the things he must to live...As for me, I think all know my story....I not only keep him young, but alive and we have the most wonderful life that anyone could have...

We are now heading out to a late lunch and early dinner...Probably come back and delete this, but it must go on now and I do know why....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment