Pages

Search blog and web

Friiends parents are so strict

  • Thread Starter

Ok, so this problem has been driving me INSANE for quite a while now, me and my friend have been best frinds since we met when we were 8. We get on really well and haven't ever fought. We are into the same things and could talk for Hours. Having said that, her parents are honestly the strictest people I have ever met, they chose her gcses and a level subjects because they wanted her doing "sensible" ones and didn't let her even have a say in it. But the thing that bothers me is that obviously we want to meet up every once in a while, we live quite close but not close enough to walk. It's always me arranging and suggesting things but 95% of the time her parents say no, the annoying thing about this is that they rareley give a reason, they just tell their daughter "oh we have friends for dinner" WHY SHOULD SHE HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THAT WHEN SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HER MUM AND DADS FRIENDS! So then after all the hassle when the parents take ages to decide if we can even go out for a night or if she can stay over, they say no and give either no reason at all or some totally self centered reason. The family spend their whole holidays away so I end up seeing her less than once a month. The thing that really gets me going is that she never ever ever asks her parents why and after 12 years of knowing her she just doesn't say that they have to let her breathe for once! Pleas help, I don't know what to do, it's not really any of my business and I can't really interfere because her parents are so scary. But what can I do? I so badly want to say friends with her but everytime her parents say no for some stupid reason and my friend does nothing about it it makes me angrier and upset. she always says that she wants to see me, but she won't talk to her parents! Help please?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment