Pages

Search blog and web

Is having a girls/boys night out acceptable in marriage?

Hi everyone I am a newbie here! Well I am here for advice. First of all a little info about my marriage. Hubby and I married in June 18, 2011 we are a young couple, I am 22 and he is 26. Ok so enough of background info and straight to the problem. Well right now I am very upset my girlfriends decide to have a girls night out and I knowing how my husband is (he doesn't like to let me go out unless he goes) I told the girls I would go and that I would bring my husband so girls were totally fine with it. I text husband if we can go and he reply's yes that he gets off work at 9:30pm. I get home and was able to catch him before he leaves to work so I tell him the plan is for me to go with my friend ****** at 8:00pm to the club and that he would meet us there when he is off work. Well same as usual he throws a fit saying why don't I wait for him to go? I told him we are trying to get free coverage and that way I have at least an hour and a half of girl time. He doesn't like my responds he states that we are married and married couples don't do that and of course by this time I just give up I told him fine that I don't want to go, basically here I am venting and trying to get advice makes me wonder maybe I am wrong now that I am married I have to live this sad life I don't want to say I am entirely unhappy but, I do feel like I am kept in a cage, there is so much to live and be happy and what better way to share this than the one person you love. I don't know I guess my question to you is what advice do you give me in this situation? And is a girls/boys night out acceptable in marriage? By the way I love dancing it's a hobby and I feel like ever since I married him I don't dance! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment