Pages

Search blog and web

Happiness in Self

My wife and I has been married for years. But lately I have very depressed. The reason being is I have been a family man to the point where I lost myself. It's like now I think about what I want to do for myself and my thoughts keep getting interrupted by my wife about what the sons need or want. Now my boys are going on 17 & 12 and they pretty much got everything. I put myself on the back burner to make sure everybody in my house is taken care of. Now I just want to do what makes me happy. Sometimes when my wife and boys are gathered around talking about plans for them, I kinda leave the room because I get irritated. I love my family and will never leave but I pretty much done family-maned my identity into non-existence. Am I wrong for feeling this way?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment