Pages

Search blog and web

Could someone offer me some insight?

  • Thread Starter

This will be long so I apologise but I'm really confused.

I'm a girl, I was getting to know this guy. He told me he 'liked' me.

He was a virgin when I was getting to know him, which did not bother me at all. Around 2 weeks ago I was really ill, I couldn't stop throwing up and I couldn't move, so I told him I would contact him in a few days when I was feeling better but I still made him aware that I still like him and when I'm feeling a bit better we should go and do something together again.

He ignored me for about a week, then he messaged me randomly on FB asking me if I knew this girl, I said yes I do and he said to me he lost his virginity to her a couple of days before, as if he was trying to rub it in my face or something :confused:. So I said to him that I don't really want to speak to him anymore after that.

He then messaged me back saying that he lied when he said he'd had sex with her, that they only had oral sex and he only told me he had sex with her because he thought the whole virgin thing was an issue for me.

:confused:

I don't really know what to believe. I don't understand why he's caused all this drama when we aren't even together. I don't care if he got noshed off by some other girl but I care in the way in which he told me and tried to rub it in my face, like he didn't give a **** about my feelings.

Can someone try to enlighten me on what his problem is? if he's a liar? because honestly I don't understand what he's doing and I find it very hard to believe that he stayed around her house the whole night and only got a blowjob.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment