Pages

Search blog and web

Met a great guy but I think it's the wrong time

  • Thread Starter

Not sure if I have a specific question I'm just confused.

Recently I met a guy, let's say 'Jack', and he and I get on really well. When we met it was made clear we both wanted to have sex with each other and now we meet up fairly regularly to do so. However, from the beginning I knew Jack was my type and now I know him more, I can see that he is almost everything I'm looking for in a boyfriend. The problem is I'm not in a good place in my life to be in a relationship, but now I feel I regret meeting him at this point as it would be almost impossible to have a relationship with him when I am ready and also the unlikelihood of him wanting to turn a hook up into something serious is also there.

I know I want to keep seeing him but am I stupid and inevitably going to get hurt by doing so? Though I don't think I would ruin our sexual relationship by telling him any of this as I enjoy it too much.

Sorry for the ramble, just looking for some insight or if anyone can make sense of my life haha :$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment