Pages

Search blog and web

Really like a girl met while traveling - but have girlfriend back in the UK

  • Thread Starter

I'm currently traveling for 4 months and met a lovely girl who I like so much and she really likes me too. The problem is that I have a girlfriend back in the UK so I'm not sure what to do..

Our relationship with my gf hasn't recently been that great but we've still been nearly 2 years together. It wouldn't feel right dumping her over the phone just because I've started liking someone else while traveling.

I'll be reuniting with my gf in 2 months though and we'll have another year left in the same uni. Our relationship has been something that I could describe as being "OK" at its best.

If I was going to make this into anything more with this girl here who I like, it would become a seriously long distance relationship +6000 miles so obviously it would be impossible unless one of us would relocate.

I want to make a rational choice - but I must admit that I very rarely feel like this about a girl like I do about the girl here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment