Pages

Search blog and web

I have Lost his friendship after marriage..?

This guy I was friends with for a few years suddenly seems to have shut me out of his life for no reason that I am aware of. We never actually dated or anything throughout our friendship- I waited a bit when we were hanging out to see if something might move further with our friendship but he seemed to never make Any moves or anything. He would make Comments and things towards me that were flirtatious and that's what always kept me thinking he may want to be more than friends but than nothing. He would say things like, I love you Vanessa, I really do, stuff like that. He would say I was beautiful, and that my future husband is so lucky, things like that. I always had to reach out to him and he would never imitate any contact ( is the way it seemed) after about two years of this up and down stuff, I kind of moved on with another guy and another year later I married my husband.

We are happy now but anytime anyone ever asked me how this person is or have we talked I say, you know not really And it seems that anytime I talk to him he is very short with me, not the same, if he sees me out somewhere he literally avoids me it seems. My feelings are kind of hurt now because it seems like he is done with our whole friendship totally out of the blue...No goodbye, No explanation, No nothing?? I understand that I am married, and I have spoken to my husband about this situation. He feels like he is totally an outsider looking into this whole thing. He has never met this guy, and he was never a part of my life when we were together, and as I stated, I am not really asking this because I want something romantic to come out of this. I feel like just because I got married does not mean that I have to never speak to or have to loose any guy that I have ever been friends with.

It just leaves me feeling torn because I hate when anyone that I care about is mad, or hurt, because of something I did or said, Male or female I would never want someone to just throw away our friendship with no reason. I simply feel like there is no closure-and thats what led me to kind of research and reach out to others to see if this is normal behavior or if maybe I did do something and need to apologize, I just don't know what to think about the situation. I have always ended relationships and even friendships with reason, and closure so the chapter is just closed-bookend to bookend. I feel like I did something wrong.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment