Pages

Search blog and web

You don't get to come back

So this has absolutely nothing to do with me, yet it still annoys me and I feel like venting about it.

Several years ago, my stepsons paternal grandfather and step-grandmother split up. She just decided she'd had enough, and she took off. Left her husband, family, everything. Went to Canada.

A while later, Grandfather dies. Suddenly Step-Grandma wants to come bursting back into everyone's life and is like "Oh my husband is dead I loved him so much! I missed you all so much! I'm so sad and feel sorry for me because I miss you all and love you all!"

WTF? You left, *****. You turned your back on everyone and just took off. You don't get to come back to just to have a Pity Party in your honor. Right?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment