Pages

Search blog and web

Does this make me bi or not? So confused.

  • Thread Starter

I'm a 16 year old guy and yesterday I went to use a public toilet. A man was standing near the urinals not doing anything, I went to use the urinal and after I'd finished but not pulled my boxers up, the man walked next to me and touched my penis. Later on, on the internet, I found out that this toilet is a cruising spot for gay and bi men to have sex.

When he touched my penis I asked him what he was doing and he started to jerk me off. I didn't say anything because I was actually enjoying it a bit. This man was middle aged and I've always considered myself straight. He kept going until he was full-blown tossing me off and I was really enjoying it, thinking of a girl doing it. I ejaculated from him doing this and then he left. I was really horny today so I went back and the same thing happened with a different guy, but I ejaculated to a blowjob instead, with me thinking of a girl.

I've never had any problems with getting with girls and I really enjoy sex with them. Now I'm really confused if what I've done and enjoyed makes me bisexual or not. It was with guys but I was thinking of girls. I will go back for it again because it's so easy, but I'm not attracted to guys at all I don't think. What does this make me? Thanks for any constructive responses.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment