Pages

Search blog and web

Will people take me seriously? "Chav?"

  • Thread Starter

Okay, I'm going to college soon and I'm worried that people aren't going to take me seriously. I love wearing barbie pink lips, handbags, cornrows, big earrings etc. I'm doing history, law etc and I just think people might judge and stereotype me..I shouldn't care but urgh.:S

I'm worried that my teachers are going to get a bad first impression of me, even though I'm a kind and hard working person. Perhaps thinking "what is she doing here?". :confused: I'm not going to change myself, I just want to brace myself. I don't wear tube tops, mini skirts, heels or anything like that. (nothing wrong with that though).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment