Pages

Search blog and web

My uni experience...

  • Thread Starter

Im studying medicine at university and I got A*A*AA in my a levels like other medical students. The problem is that my university isn't the same as others. At my university medicine and dentistry are AAA and require very high academic grades and are both very difficult courses. The rest of the courses at my uni are not at the same level. At all. The average entry requirements at my uni are around BBB-BBC with many getting much lower and their degrees are not as difficult as mine at all(this wouldn't be the case at other unis)
Now, unfortunately for me, my flat didn't have any medical or dental students so I cant really relate to people from the academic standpoint. E.G someone in my flat is studying maths with BBB and asks ME to help them with their work.
In exam time I got in a big argument with a few of them about the amount of noise they were making and stress and anger got the best of me and said a few things I regret. I had a HUGE number of exams and they had like 2 exams and finished almost two weeks before me. Its been a problem throughout the year since my course is a lot more demanding than theirs by all accounts.
Its not only me with this problem, almost every medical/dental student at my uni has the same problem and they also have no idea what to do about it.
Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment