Pages

Search blog and web

Had sex with my mates gran, should I tell him?

  • Thread Starter

I think i did something terrible to my friend the worst thing I've done by far,

I went round his nans the other day to see if he is in when I got there I rang on the doorbell, his gran answered to tell me that he is with his girlfriend today, even though he told me to come around between 1pm to 4pm like we arranged.

His nan offered me a cuppa and I said yes, so I ended up sitting on the bench in the garden with her. His nan I imagine had been sunbathing because she was in a bikini with a summer type dressing gown half covering her, she has quite saggy boobs so I kept glancing at them.

She noticed this told me they were real jokily then the conversation turned weird because my friend was out with his girlfriend she asked if I was with anyone I said that I am single then she said I was a good looking guy, I thanked her and then she asked me to have sex...

in my head I was thinking.....:eek: OMG!!! WTF!!! I knew this so wrong but me being myself I said yes saying never been with a older woman before, hell she is attractive so I couldn't turn her down. We did it in her bedroom it didn't last long because I didn't want to get caught by my friend.

I went home and haven't spoken to my friend since and I'm worried she might of told him and if he doesn't should I tell him? I'm scared what might happen and what if we go round his together in the future. I really don't know what to do.

I'm posting on here mainly because i'm worried if I tell anyone the word will spread.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment