Pages

Search blog and web

Am I too tolerant? Please advise

I met my current husband 5 years back through dating site. We were is different countries and had online communication for 3 years before getting married 2 years back. He had alcohol problems right from he beginning, like being drunk even while talking with me over phone.
But the main problem is that he lied me about his previous marriage and a child he had from it until after 1 years of marriage. I got mad at him when I found out about this but still continued my relationship and came with him to US ( his country).
Then instead of being nice to me he started accusing me of having relationship with other men. When I go out with him he make me uncomfortable by saying that I look at men in inappropraite ways. This has made me so uncomfortable that I try my best to look at floor or at objects while walking.
His alcohol problem,this doubting nature had ignited me many time to leave him and I went to the dating site and accepted few proposal few years back though I never chatted or had any conversation with any men.
Now he came to know about this and is creating a havoc out of it though I am constantly telling him and he also knows that it was before we got married. I am pregnant with his child and throughout this pregnancy we are having fights, mostly because he comes home drunk and accuses me of cheating on him. I am not working and stay at home alone throughout the day.The reasons of accusing are like me talking out two glasses from the cabinet so I must have had someone at home with me. I have menstrual stains on my blanket so I must have invited some guy and drank wine with him and slept with him. Living with him is like walking on egg shells. I am scared of everything.........Can please anyone advice if this is normal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment