Pages

Search blog and web

New experience with ex

  • Thread Starter

Hey.

So my relationship history is pretty much, I've always dated quite shy girls, none of which had a really large circle of friends, they tended to keep themselves to themselves, etc. I, on the other hand, love to party, a lot!

I decided to try something new and at the end of 2013, I decided to date a girl similar to me, she loved to party, hang out with friends and such. Just over a month and a half ago, my ex and I called it quits on a 6 month, really complicated relationship (if you can even call it that). She was a complete douch to me and when I think about it, treated me awfully. She loved to make me jealous by constantly flirting with other boys in front of me, ditching me on dates to hang out with guy friends, phoning me up to tell me shes in a hotel room with a group of boys and shes alone, then putting the phone down on me. She's pretty much psycho and put me through hell. Another example, she pretty much hyped up this visit to my house, saying that we were going to have sex for the first time and how excited she was. She came over, we were getting on each other, things were heating up, then she stops gets up, tells me she enjoys teasing me and then goes home. Freak!

After the breakup, she would still text me every week saying that she still wanted to be "best friends", she has this crazy idea that one day in the future, we will see each other again and be together forever, indirecting me really spitefully on Twitter. And, the kept sending me weird inappropriate sexual snapchats. So, I took to blocking her off of EVERYTHING, as she was literally making it impossible to get over her.

I've been invited to a party that she is going to later this month. I would really like to go, but I've never ran into an ex at a party and I'm not sure how I would react if I saw her getting on other guys, dressed up all nicely and just seeing her in general. We haven't had a face to face conversation since the breakup. Any advice for dealing with seeing an ex at a party?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment