Pages

Search blog and web

LDR confusion

  • Thread Starter

Im kinda new to this and need advice on how to handle this situation.. (we are 17 and 18)

So, naturally, theres this girl. She lives 3 hours away.
We have been talking (through messaging, phonecalls etc) for a few months blah blah you get where this is going..

So I ask her if she wants to meet up with me for a date like thing. She says yes. She then cancels with a really weak excuse about needing to meet friends.

Fine.

Later that month, I do meet up with her (she was in my hometown to visit someone, so she mayaswell see me too) and we had a great time (kissed when I seen her off etc)
She spent the next few days constantly messaging about how much she loved seeing me and talking about every minute detail of the day

So I decide to play it cool, and casually slip in a request to meet up again some time in the future. She says she cant for the next 2 months. Why? Because she has work. A job which she does 3/4 days a week.

I dont quite understand this. I dont want to come across as being controlling or whatever, but surely one day isnt too much hassle when you have a schedule that light.
Im really confused. My immediate reaction is that she must not like me in that way, but then why did she go on about our one date for so long, constantly saying how much she loved it?

Any ideas on what could be going on here? Should I play it cool or what?
Im totally confused!


thanks to people who read all this :p

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment