Pages

Search blog and web

I need opinions on dating.

So yes we are still on track for getting a divorce. We still live together and still sleeping in the same bed. (He works nights so we don't really sleep in the bed together.) We had sex once since we decided to split and things have been civil for the most part. I'm still on this crazy emotional roller coaster as we continue to discuss our plans via email.

He says the horse business is what has drove us apart but he wants the house and he says I could still run the business and he would help out a little with the barn. So I asked him "So what exactly is changing?" to which he replies "Well we are better business partners than husband and wife but we can still be friends with benefits." So basically he wants things to stay the same but I live somewhere else. Sounds like a nice guy right? :mad:

I'm obviously really hurt by all of this and the thought of dating makes me nauseous but I'm really hurting and feeling extra lonely. He said he didn't care if I saw other people. Do you think dating right now is a good idea?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment