Pages

Search blog and web

House mate potentially going to try to not pay the final bills

  • Thread Starter

Anonymous for obvious reasons. I've just moved out of a house I was responsible for the bills for - all the accounts were in my name. One guy is now not responding to my texts and phone calls. This was after he text me telling me I'd said certain things that I hadn't and therefore he didn't have to pay. So I tried to call him and he seems to just be ignoring the calls. I'm going to be positive with him and assume when interacting with him that his network is just bad. However, if he does actually try to get away without paying, what are my options?

Lawyer students - your in-training-to-be-pro skills may come in handy.

Thanks in advance!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment