Pages

Search blog and web

"You shouldn't be with me..."

  • Thread Starter

So after hooking up with a few girls, the deviant lothario that I am, I come here asking for a little wisdom. This has happened twice now, and perplexed me both times. In the morning when things have wound down, hangovers are kicking in, the afternoon is approaching and pillow talk is coming to an end, the girls have said, or variants of "You shouldn't be with someone like me, you should be with..." and then go on to describe the opposite of themselves e.g. blonde hair, blue eyed girl told me I should be with a tall, dark haired, mediterranean girl instead, and a dark haired, mediterranean girl told me I should be with a tall blonde hair, blue eyed girl...

Eh? What the hell they on about? :wtf:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment