Pages

Search blog and web

Making friends after depression

  • Thread Starter

I suffered from depression quite badly during my last few years of school and both years of college. I am now working.

That means I didn't speak to many people any I didn't have any friends. Unfortunately I now have few friends still. I am beating the depression but I think having some friends to go out with will really help me.

I have a two friends at work but they have their own friends so aren't really interested in doing anything outside of work. Most weekends they are out visiting Uni friends in various cities over the country, whereas I just sit at home on my own.

I don't have any hobbies either so I can't make friends there. Does anyone have any tips on how to make friends? I kinda wish I went to Uni so I could make some good friends but that's not possible now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment