Pages

Search blog and web

How are your Mind Movies going?

Today, it occurred to me that I've crossed a few new thresholds, though nothing I'd call terribly positive. I'm around 8 months from DDay. One thing is that the dreaded "mind movies" have seemed to abate some. Doesn't make me feel much better about the situation, because they've just been replaced with a realization/acceptance that all that did indeed happen. Its part of my life forever, now.

As I look back, its seems like the mind movies were just overpowering for around 2-3 months. Then they were intermittent, but replaced with terrible rage and anger. After about 7-8 months the rage seems to be giving way to a dull, unshakable indifference.

To be sure, I'm not a great case study. In this area, I am not nearly as positive, and unflappable as most other areas. Everyone has their breaking point.

Just wondering with others when the mind movies seem to subside, if the is any common amount of time when they begin to fade, etc.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment