Pages

Search blog and web

Do I ask her out?

  • Thread Starter

Last night was my end of school leavers' ball. After the ball I went to a friends house and stayed there for the evening and early hours of the morning. At my friend's house was this girl that I have liked since she joined the school in yr12. I think she probably knows that I like her but she happens to be one of the 'popular group' and so I didn't talk to her alone very often. At my friends party however we were having a really fun time together and getting on well. She often hugged me and grabbed me by the shoulder or chest. I was going to try to kiss her but I had to leave with my friends to walk home safely. (I should have stayed the night tbh). When I left she said "no no don't leave" and like grabbed me and hugged me closely. I said "bye" and should have like said 'lets meet up later' but was a bit distracted tbh by her hugging. As I was leaving I saw her hug some other guy which made me feel like it didn't mean anything. I worry that it might have just been the alcohol causing her to be like this as well. I really like this girl so do I ask her out or message her and risk looking like an idiot or do I leave it and let it be and move on?

Btw I have never kissed anyone or gone out with anyone before

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment