Pages

Search blog and web

one way street??

I am engaged to be married in less than a month and I'm questioning if this is the right thing to do. I first want to say that I am in love with this man. We met shortly after his first divorce and both brought in a child from both relationships. We work in public service so our hours are long and hetic. When we first met our sex life was great...as most new relationships are. Over time he has become lazy, inattentive and downright selfish in the bedroom. There are days when sex is the last thing on my mind but I "suck it up" and do what he wants (no complaining) because I feel that it is rare when both parties are 100% in the mood at the same time. I enjoy making him happy...if only it were a two way street.

Not to get into details...I do whatever he wants sexually. I've bought toys, watched movies and tried different things to make him happy....he has never once tried to do a single special thing for me. I've flat out told him that our sex life is not satisfying for me....he simply rolls his eyes and says im being dramatic. I've cried myself to sleep over this many of nights. I want passion, romance...something. I want him to want me. It's not just about sex. I want a sexual connection and it isn't there anymore. I've poured my heart and soul out to him and I sit here and listen to him snore after I tried to initiate sex and got turned down yet again. Im ready to give up and find someone who wants me. I've never cheated on anyone but after being pushed away constantly I understand what drives people to it. I just want to be touched and kissed the way I need.


what do I do...is there anyone who has experienced this and had a change?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment