Pages

Search blog and web

Why can't I keep a boyfriend for more than a month?

  • Thread Starter

It always seems to start off great.
We get on amazingly, the chemistry is awesome - everything seems perfect. Then suddenly without warning after a month or so I get dumped.

It's always excuses like "I'm not over my ex" or "I'm not feeling the attraction" or "I'm having second thoughts" - but it's got to the stage now where despite being told over and over again that it's "them and not me", I'm starting to think that there is something wrong with me... It's knocking my confidence a lot questioning why someone doesn't want to be with me.

The excuses just seem ridiculous - why ask a person out if you aren't feeling the attraction etc?
To me, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong and I have no idea what it is.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment