Pages

Search blog and web

Time to change life's direction

I'm in quite a situation. I have known for awhile I wanted a change in direction in my life at some point. This point came earlier than anticipated. I have open Pandora box and fell in love with a long time friend where a mutual attraction has been in place for a long time...no action on that attraction until lately. Due to circumstances the flood gates opened and I went from liking a lot to loving this person with my whole heart. I am 56 and she is widowed 8 years. My present relationship is a brother/sister one and we get along ok but I have no affection feelings towards my wife at all. My friend does not want to be a mistress. She will not do that and I could not handle this avenue either. Too stressful... don't want to be sneaky... 28 years married 1 17 yr old daughter at home...
I look at things this way... I have maybe 30 years left if i'm lucky.....I don't want to go anywhere with my wife, really don't want to do much at all with her.... visit people etc. long story why not but I don't ....I always have the lead role and would like to share it a bit more. The woman I want to be with and do things with is someone else. Another problem.... my wife has a disability.... eye sight.... she is not blind.... cant drive ( this has been for quite some time) she functions very well... and as well my sister-in-law has now moved in with us due to terminal cancer. I have been very moody lately....the person I love and want to spend my remaining life with may be gone if I don't act soon I'm afraid...I know there is no good time to do this thing and I feel if I don't act now I will be stuck in a life where I be miserable then die. what a story ....bit more to it but that's the jist..... I have decided to end everything now but thought about the net to see you r advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment