Pages

Search blog and web

Do Japanese/ Korean girls like Indian/ Pakistan/ Bangladesh guys?

  • Thread Starter

I'm not creating a racist thread, any racist views will be reported so please keep this civil.
What I am asking is a serious question that is on many peoples minds.

I hear a lot about Pakistani, Indian, Bengali males liking east Asian girls like Japanese and Korean girls.The reason may be because they like their facial structure of their slimmer faces and their eye shape.
Firstly I wonder why this is, can any one help answer?


Secondly, I hardly ever hear of Japanese or Korean girls liking Indian or Bengali or Pakistani guys at all, why is this, is it genetics, but if it is gentics then why do indians/bengalis/pakistans like them but not the other way round? Or is it tradition or what??


Thirdly my question is are there Japanese or Korean girls on tsr that buck the trend and do like them? :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment