Pages

Search blog and web

boyfriends bestfriend making up lies

  • Thread Starter

hello,

me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 2 years! his best mate just recently spilt up from his girlfriend of 18months. Now he is trying to steal my boyfriend because he is alone. He is trying to spilt us up by saying the my boyfriend has fallen for someone else and that he is going to run away with this new girlfriend to London (I live in halifax west yorkshire). I know this isnt true and my boyfriends is made at what has been said. however he dosnt know what to put to him bearing in mind we carnt tell him who told us what he has said.

this is a summary of whats gone on but i do know for a fact the my boyfriends "mate" has said this because he isnt a nice person in the first place and his twists everything anyone says.

any advice would be appreciated :dots:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment