Pages

Search blog and web

Is this rude? Or am I too sensitive?

I had sinus/nasal surgery 8 days ago. I couldn't breathe and even husband had encouraged me to get procedure because I snored.

Anyway, I had the cast removed from my nose yesterday. I came home, walked in the door and it took him 5 min to look up from his computer. Then, he says in front of our child (who had just said mom you look all better) "boy, you really look different." I said well I'm still swollen. He says "yeah it's pretty bad in your cheeks and your lip too. Wow!"

I was pretty hurt. Then my son jumps in and says yeah I want the old Mom back.

I went to the bedroom and just cried. Maybe I'm too sensitive? Or is that him being a pig? It really hurt me.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment