Pages

Search blog and web

Friend is having sex all day long...

  • Thread Starter

This is not a troll post even if it might sound like it and I wish it was. My friend next door to me has been having sex for the past week. He has a new girlfriend what I gather. So I hear them have sex at various times throughout the day. Last night, I could hear her screaming and moaning and I sighed :facepalm: and went back to sleep. Then again this morning she was screaming, and this afternoon , and now she is moaning again. I don't think that they know I can hear them because he hasn't said anything to me about it and I feel embarrassed for her and him.

It's annoying when I'm reading and then suddenly I hear a load of screaming and moaning...

What the hell can I do about this? :mad:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment