Pages

Search blog and web

Seeking advice, support & love online

Hello everyone, I am new here so go easy on me. I am after some advice and opinions please.

I have never sought help from online forums and the like, however my husband is obsessed with them, he is a member of an "anxiety" forum and pores out everything online there. He spends hours and hours on them and ignores me pretty much. He shares nothing at all with me and doesn't talk to me about anything deep except the daily routine. If I try and talk to him about anything he seems to just agree with me to end the conversation and go back to his forums.

His brother died recently and that was the first time in years he truly confided in me and talked to me. I felt so close to him at that point and for the 4 weeks it lasted it was the best. However he has now turned back to his forums again.

I ask him to do things with me, but its always forums first, then maybe if I am lucky he will say, "Well then lets go for a drive". We drive somewhere go for a walk, then its back home to the forums. I dont even feel like going on a drive anymore. I mean whats the use, maybe it makes him feel better or something.

Am I being selfish? IS this normal behavior, he seems to think it is?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment