Pages

Search blog and web

Slightly paranoid with my girlfriend....

  • Thread Starter

....basically my girlfriend has just travelled a few hours away to a volunteering job...she is alone (as far as I'm awake) since the accommodation she was to stay at was cancelled...therefore I felt obliged to help her out, since her parents weren't in a position too. I paid for her to stay in a hotel for three days since I didn't want to see her on her own.

Now, she hadn't been on Facebook all day, as I assume she is sat in her room chilling or something, not sure if she'll have wifi there. But I login to Skype and see she is online. We haven't texted for a few hours..but the last text was an hour ago and she was talking dirty to me. She made some reason as to why she isn't replying quick, saying she's distracted.

I seem to assume this is because she is on Skype, potentially Skyping someone else.
I'm not sure whether to let this drop, or be bothered by this.

I just don't know who she would be chatting too on Skype or if she's out because she has little money. I just recently today arranged for her hotel, so this isn't something she pre-planned
I'm not suggesting she's getting off over someone else over Skype, but it seems odd she is on there and not Facebook.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment