Pages

Search blog and web

Refused to walk with my GF coz of what she was wearing! Am I wrong?

  • Thread Starter

If your GF wears socks and slippers, would you refuse to walk outside with her?


I did. She went to the local shop on her own wearing socks and slippers, after I told her I'm not going if she's wearing that. It's not illegal to wear that, but it's just not socially acceptable - It's almost like wearing a bra outside a top!


After she went, I just felt like a horrible person. I know she doesn't have to wear what I like, but this wasn't anything like that. I wasn't saying "wear this dress and don't wear the other, coz I don't like it". It was a case of what's socially acceptable and what's (let's face it) practical (coz it was also very hot and sunny!)


Now I don't know how to make her understand and realise that I wasn't being a horrible person there and wasn't controlling what she should wear and what she shouldn't.


What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment