Pages

Search blog and web

US Quiz

I am not sure where this best fits and I am hoping that this does not become some pi$$ing contest or something to suggest an alternate history. So I will start - I will ask a basic quiz about the US and if you decide to answer it, quote it and be sure to provide a reliable source for your answer (I somewhat question the information on Wikipedia - I never allow my students to use it, but for this in some cases it may work). Then, you need to ask a question. It is best if you try not to be so politicized with your questions and answers, thus avoiding a question like "who started the downfall of our country?" A question like this can have no real answer. I would question any source and could hardly be considered reliable other than just :rolleyes: commentary.

Lets have fun with this one, please. Oh and number your questions so we can see how far we get. I am hoping all will behave so that this thread does not get shut down. You can mock it all you want on another forum, I am cool with it, since I don't have a fragile ego. :D

1. After the President and Vice President, who is next in line to head the Executive branch of the US Government?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment