Pages

Search blog and web

confused about new crush

  • Thread Starter

I was at a party a few days ago and a guy I knew of ended up kissing me. We spent a few hours together talking. A day later he messaged me on facebook however as he left to go on holiday we'd only exchange a message or two a day, and he seems to be drunk for most of it too.

As for the conversations its brief and consists of some flirting, but he isn't particularly hinting whether he's interested or not. We said we would maybe go clubbing soon, but it wasn't a set plan. He hasn't asked for my number or to meet me either.

So my question is are the feelings mutual or was this just a drunken thing? I don't want to ask him to meet up and push myself out there too much but would agree to meet if he asked, I'm just not sure if he has that intention in mind. I'm thinking that perhaps maybe after he's back he may try to arrange something but is there any way I can subtly find out if he actually likes me? Any advice would be really helpful.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment