Pages

Search blog and web

fell into the trap

  • Thread Starter

i keep falling for the same trap and need to know how to rectify this.... I know this guy for a few months thru mutual mates and recently weve slept together twice in past month. I have had hassle alot with blokes so asked peeps who knew him what he was like.

Found out he sleeps around highly strung and he does go on about his ex gf. Anyway me being stupid that i am made friends with this girl who i found out had also gone with him wk after me and i said what he was like not.... shes gone bk told him and hes gone taken me of facebook. Thing is what i said wasnt a lie and when i said it i didnt think there was harm in it. Now i think she had ulterior motives.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment