Pages

Search blog and web

I'm a moody guy...

  • Thread Starter

Yea. I'm a moody guy. But i always try to be happy when i meet people. Its just that i don't have enough control over my emotions. Its not like i rage at people. I never hit anyone or call people names when i'm angry or when i'm feeling down. I just go silent and emotions ebb, rise and rustle inside of me. And that pretty much shows in my face and i give off a very aggressive vibe (siblings told me). I have learn't to accept myself for who i am.

Actually, in my university, there's this girl who steals glances at me. People usually don't talk to me at uni and i have very few acquaintances. So, a lot of my classmates sometimes just stare at me expressionless, because i always walk ALONE in class or in an exam hall. I know because i've seen this happen. But this girl has been stealing glances at me whenever she sees me. But i'm 100% sure a girl would never want a relationship with me.

My question is...

Would a girl stay with me? I mean, would a girl ever think of having a relationship with a guy like me? Will i be able to sustain a relationship with a girl? :(

P.S: I'm not trying to pity myself. I'll take any answer you give me as an advice. But please don't troll. Not today.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment