Pages

Search blog and web

Showing her true colors? Will it work?

Hi... I feel sad, confused, and i really dont know what to do...
I posted here some time ago and everything turn good but now more things have been coming up.
Ive been living with my girlfriend for almost a year now, and we have had our good times and bad times we were at a breaking point a couple of months ago because she was starting an Emotional affair but stopped before it got bigger, we talked and we got teough that.
Things went good for months after that but every once in a while i watched some some things i didnt noticed before.
(She early 20s , me late 20s)
Im at a point that im not looking for just a hook up, but searching for a life oartner. we talked about commitment and i think we are pretty much on the same page but every once in a while she would act selfish... Showing that she only cares about herself... Small things i guess but there are some aspects that made me think about our relationship.
Im worried about the future, i really love her but sometimes i think im at the wrong place.
We have different approaches when solving a problem, she gets really frustrated and ive alway try to see the the way to fix that problem at the time. (This makes me think because that shows me how she reacts under pressure and makes me wonder if she'll be able to take the heat if someday we get marry ( you know the difficulties and struggles marriage ) would she be able to stay strong.
I know we are not ready for marriage and that we are still knowing each other , i dont know if things will change or will stay the same and that keeps me wondering...
There are lots of questions i have but right now i need some advice... Should i keep calm and wait... Is there something im not aware of?
Most of the time we are happy but if something bothers me and i try to tell her she overreacts and makes me feel guilty for thinking that way or saying something i shouldn't have to say.
Oh boy.... I love her ... What should i do...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment