Pages

Search blog and web

What's your biggest incompatibility?

Now one of ours is that I'm much more sexually adventurous.

But, other than sex, our biggest is holidays. I hate Christmas and always have and she loves it. We compromise by her not going too overboard and my trying to pretend I'm OK with it.

I didn't mind Thanksgiving until a few years ago when a couple we know decided we should all four do Thanksgiving together every year.

We're not religious and never had kids so we never did Easter.

When she worked I sent flowers to her school because I knew she'd be uncomfortable being the only teacher without something. Now, for years, I'd have them delivered the day before Valentine's Day so I could save my pride about being forced to comply with a social holiday. And, of course being a writer and creative, I'd always write something that would burn the other teacher's husbands! LOL!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment