Pages

Search blog and web

My H can't "finish" from bj's?

BJs are kinda a weird issue with us and I guess I've never known who to ask for advice about it. When we were dating, he told me that he didn't like bj's, so he wasn't going to ask me for it. I asked him to at least let me try. So when I did, he LOVED it. He started wanting it a lot. He has loved them ever since. So I know my technique is not bad. He just can't get off from that. He said it takes him a long time to get off from masturbation as well. In fact, during sex, it can take him about 30-45 minutes to get off.

I'm just wondering if there's anything different I can do in order to get him off orally. I have never been able to do it. He really, really seems to enjoy it a lot, so I know he likes it, but he just can't get off other than PIV or him doing it himself after a long time. It really means a lot to me to be able to do this for him. Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment