Pages

Search blog and web

Personalities in Marriage Relationship

This question or topic is not an attempt to be an in depth long drawn out psychological study but a real discussion based on real situations in my marriage to my wife of nearly 50 years. I believe just recently as like today I have seen a possible source of long term conflicts.
First, is being a perfectionist a specific personality? What about hyper perfectionist?
Second, very low self-esteem, very low self-confidence. Is this a specific personality?
If the answer to each of these questions is yes, can a person have both of these personalities? Can a person be a super perfectionist and have very low self-esteem at the same time?
Before I continue and cloud the discussion with specifics, I wanted to try to settle or establish a guideline from the above.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment