Pages

Search blog and web

Most manliest man-name for a man in movies ever

I do enjoy movies.

Every once in a while you see a movie with a character, and that character's name just pretty much oozes "DUDE", other than of course 'The Dude' from Big Lebowski, who let's face it, name + character, pretty much hit it out of the park.

Saw a movie recently thought the character was an awesome archetype, and when I heard his name, I literally smiled because I thought it was so over the top cool.

The movie was the grown up version of the movies I grew up loving as a kid. I used to watch Ultraman, Godzilla, Giant Robot, etc.

So, I was pretty enthusiastic about Pacific Rim, and ....
Stacker Pentecost.

As portrayed by an equally cool actor with an equally cool real name, Idris Elba.

Stacker Pentecost ... wow.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment