Pages

Search blog and web

Would you pay for a hotel for your girlfriend if she needed a place to stay?

  • Thread Starter

Basically.....as the thread title states..

I have just recently paid for a hotel for my girlfriend over the next few days as she has nowhere to stay (she is away at her summer placement job) and basically something happened which meant she has nowhere to stop.

Her parents either wouldn't or couldn't help her out financially, therefore she was stuck. So I immediately rang her, of course I was naturally worried about heel and offered to pay for a place for her to stop.

At first she seemed reluctant...but I wasn't going to allow her to stay on streets.
I've paid a fair amount for her to stay somewhere, but she feels bad about it and awkward.

For some reason now I feel bad, because she does. Like she said she hates the feeling of having to pay people back. I reassured her it's my job to worry and to help heel but she is insistent and feels bad.

How can I stop her from feeling bad, or obliged to pay me back (in more ways than one) when she doesn't really need to. I don't want her to feel I expect anything.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment