Pages

Search blog and web

How can is stop my self from laughing or smiling ?

  • Thread Starter

I am quiet a happy person and i always have a smile on my face and i always laugh after i say things
and it is quiet annoying when people ask me whats funny because i do not realise i'm smiling
and then it just ends with them thinking i am rude
which is more annoying

but rather than getting into that because i made a thread-no one seemed helpful..

HOW CAN I STOP MY SELF from laughing or smiling when i am around others

what can i do ?

FYI
- i tried biting my lip but i still manage to think of something positive and smile/laugh
- i tried thinking of sad events, and because i know they aren't true, they wont make me sad

trust me i can be really grumpy and once i stop smiling, it takes a while for to switch within the same hour -.-

But while being all smiley and laughing if someone tells a joke
how can i stop lol
?

[ i tend to laugh when i find jokes fun and people tend to stare and give me jabs and that is annoying]

thank you
lol

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment